Tuesday 19 August 2008

The Evolutionists VS. The Creationists

I just finished watching the third and final instalment of Professor Richard Dawkins' documentary series "The Genius of Charles Darwin" and I feel what I can only describe as "fortified".

Let me elaborate - since my teenage years or to be more accurate, since I began learning about science in secondary school, I have always been an atheist but have never really considered the implications of this within the grand scheme of other religions. It's pretty late right now so I'll write more and add pictures later but for now, all I want to say is that I feel really happy because a lot of questions (that I didn't even know were there) have been answered. I wish there were more people out there like Professor Dawkins (perhaps a bit less militant, but the same in every other way).

No comments: